MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0157.JPG

Came across this, but can't find it on the usual aftermarket locations. I wouldn't mind trying to find the cost... Any ideas... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
22,494 Posts
For what year and model?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found it, it's for some of the limited editions from MV, it doesn't look like you can get one anywhere for aftermarket sales. I even wrote to CNC racing, as I thought the black cover on at the moment as stock would be one part that would be desirable to replace, but no, they are not planning on making one.... Oh well I'll keep waiting...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
22,494 Posts
It should, then, eventually be available through MV.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Is this directly bolted to the clutch case? Seems like you'd have to get some holes threaded directly into it as well as the actual part, no?
My roommate works for a stage production company with yuge CNC's. One of the head CNC guys is a MC nut, so I may comandeer him to make some parts :D I like the way this looks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Is this directly bolted to the clutch case? Seems like you'd have to get some holes threaded directly into it as well as the actual part, no?

My roommate works for a stage production company with yuge CNC's. One of the head CNC guys is a MC nut, so I may comandeer him to make some parts :D I like the way this looks.

There is a black cover already bolted over the clutch, so the holes are already there. I would be very interested if you could get parts made. The picture is not the best, but just Google the TVL, I think it's on later models...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts