MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i was sitting in my garage this evening, it dawned on me that i have been riding sportbikes for 6 years this month. I know to a lot of people, they have been riding as long as i have been alive, but to be honest it feels like it was just yesterday that i threw my leg over my first sportbike.
When i think about all of the other hobbies and interest that i have accumulated over the past couple years nothing really compares to the feeling i get when i ride my bike.
The countless miles i've ridden, the numerous tire changes.....and knee pucks i have gone through really bring a smile to my face. Mcdonalds said it best when they said "I'm lovin it". :f4:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Really nice to read your post.
Thanks for sharing your passion.
I'm sure that many members on this forum knows exactly what you are talking about, and I'm not the last one !

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
There is nothing more enjoyable then cocking my leg over my F4 and going out on a solo mission. I ride bikes at work, but nothing really is close. I get no joy out of driving cars, that feeling vanished years ago. My passion is my family and my motorcycles. God, does that sound sad??

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
nicensleazy said:
There is nothing more enjoyable then cocking my leg over my F4 and going out on a solo mission. I ride bikes at work, but nothing really is close. I get no joy out of driving cars, that feeling vanished years ago. My passion is my family and my motorcycles. God, does that sound sad??
Hardly sounds just about like me...

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
There are times when I ride and feel completely connected to the bike, one entity.

That is why I ride.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
59 Posts
My perfect day......
I surf in the morning, take a nice ride in the afternoon, then the rest of
the day is all good. Too bad work has to limit my fun for the weekends.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi, I just got back from a 350km ride with my mates on other MV's, 996's and 1098's. Perfect weather, great back roads, and I feel totally energised. Brilliant.
I have a ride day in a week, and as you say, I am also loving it!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
twoeleven said:
There are times when I ride and feel completely connected to the bike, one entity.

That is why I ride.

Griff
twoeleven
amen to that brother.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I love bikes, all kinds of bikes. But the ones i love the most are superbikes. Of those, I love italian superbikes. Of those I love italian superbikes, especially when they are mine :yo:

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
There are definatly many bikes out there that people love, but just like my signiture says, and you have put it so well, there is nothing quite like riding and MV. Passion is a word that all MV owners probably use on a daily basis when talking about their bikes and what it is like to ride them. Posts like this just make you realize how fortunate we all are to have one of these bikes to ride, thanks for posting!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts