MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Marc Marquez has signed for 4 years ,Honda has publically stated that is ALEX Marquez doesnt significantly improve his speed he will be replaced. (GPONE)

Let the drama ensue. This will not sit well with Marc Marquez or his ego.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I think Marc is too professional a person than to let that issue affect him. Granted, Alex hasn't yet showed brilliance on the bike - despite him having had ample familiarisation time, but it is far too early in the yet 'unstarted' season to take this seriously. I say this even as never being 'pro Alex' for the team. I firmly believe there were/are a couple of riders more eligible.

Any team would (and has) publicly stated that a rider would be replaced if he did not show speed. After all, that is the name of the game.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nigel in this case signing Alex was a major incentive for Marc to resign and the Marquez Family is SO close dropping Alex will not go over well even if dropping Alex is justified.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel the same way . Hate to see Marquez end career do to injury trying to ride around the RCV213V extensive handling problems. Honda needs to toss the RCV213V and replace with entirely new MotoGP bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts