MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some PM's regarding the install of the triple clamp I had bought through http://www.performanceparts.de/ Here are some photos.. The part is really nice and fit very well- very easy to mount and I dont have to stare at the italian flag anymore, (not that anything was wrong with that- :stickpoke )

Coleman

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just was kinda not into the design of the stock one.. They both weigh the same.. Maybe the German new one weighs a few grams less, but it's just trick.. I think it may be a bit stronger, as the design has 2 "crossmembers" Plus you can get them whatever color you wish, so I went the "titanfabre" or titaium color..

PS- Dont laugh at my "+, - " Sticker, I could never remember which way increses the dampner-- especially at 90mph..

Coleman.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shipping from germany was simple and quite fast as well- I think he gave me a total including the shipping and the shipping was cheap- I also got some radial mount fork bottoms, and I think that will be another post once I get them installed-

Coleman-

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
odonata said:
I think it looks very trick, interesting to see so many positive response it received this time... I remember a there was a pic of it in a thread from earlier this year, and many people did not like it.
:stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke ...mod's :stickpoke :stickpoke in black!

·
Registered
479 Posts
odonata said:
I think it looks very trick, interesting to see so many positive response it received this time... I remember a there was a pic of it in a thread from earlier this year, and many people did not like it.
Well, he has some other trick bits, some real nice looking Ti bolts, the Brembo MC that make it look nicer than the setup in that thread...but I don't like this style of triple clamp personally. I think the top of the headstock is ugly and would just as soon see it covered. Love the +/- sticker too, way sano.

Cleanly done modding though, that's to be respected!

PS, doesn't working with that Brembo MC suck? The thing drives me crazy on my bike...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts