MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've lost the rubber boot that covers my trickle charger connector - not sure how as I put it in the same place every time! However, it's gone bloody walkies and I'm trying to find where I could get a replacement one from.

Any ideas? I even tweeted MV themselves, but not heard a sausage.

Cheers.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hello Shropshire

Some batteries, car & bike, have a similiar rubber rectangular box sort of cover when they are new. Try a battery shop. In 2 colours.

regards

·
Administrator
20,762 Posts
Looking for the cover that plugs into the charger cord on the bike when the charger is disconnected?? Depends a lot on the charger and the connector. What does yours look like?

Some chargers use SAE plugs. Common as toothpicks. Any electrical supply house can probably help. Others use specific plugs.

I made one for my MV charger when I lost mine a few years ago. I bought the bits from Motorcycle Terminals, Connectors, and Wiring Accessories

They carry pretty much everything you could need for motorcycle wiring.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Shropshire

Some batteries, car & bike, have a similiar rubber rectangular box sort of cover when they are new. Try a battery shop. In 2 colours.

regards
That's a good shout, thanks - I'll scout a few leccy shops :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for the cover that plugs into the charger cord on the bike when the charger is disconnected?? Depends a lot on the charger and the connector. What does yours look like?

Some chargers use SAE plugs. Common as toothpicks. Any electrical supply house can probably help. Others use specific plugs.

I made one for my MV charger when I lost mine a few years ago. I bought the bits from Motorcycle Terminals, Connectors, and Wiring Accessories

They carry pretty much everything you could need for motorcycle wiring.
Thanks, will just need to see if they ship to England :).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P.S. it's the rubber boot that fits over the trickle charger connector, as per below :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
You'll find these on AlieExpress aswell (imitation).
I can sent you a set if it helps you out

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is already answered but no need to buy some cheap craps from China. For future tasks most of such a things is easy to find in any other Italian brands. It fits Ducati, MV , Benelli ... and cars Fiat , Alfa ... so it is very easy to search or buy on fiat parts for connectors and so on.

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is already answered. No need to buy some cheap craps from China. For future tasks most of such a things is easy to find in any other Italian brands. It fits Ducati, MV , Benelli ... and cars Fiat , Alfa ... so it is very easy to search or buy on fiat parts for connectors and so on.

Blank keys also fit from it:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts