MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
That lower is yuck....not a fan of the colors/scheme or the rotors....that bike is ugly actually. the only things I'de want off that bike is the signature on the tank, the smoked taillights, the damper and the shock....the rest...eww...

·
Registered
312 Posts
can't realy say i like it
, but positive comments :
- this is the first windscreen that kinda fits on the brutale

- like the 'blade' discs alot

·
Registered
735 Posts
Interesting. Anyone else find it funny that Germans use the good ol' Baxley wheel chock from Alabamy?

Delving into their site it doesn't seem fitting that the CF is FAKE. Alex's bikes are "adorable" :wtf: It's a 750, don't you think Ayrton would want a 910?

lose the belly pan :eek:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
eMoto UK said:
We can assure you the air intakes, tail piece, frame side panels and keyguard are all genuine carbon fiber.
On one of the captions under the photo it says "Fake Carbon Look parts finished PERFECT." Maybe that is why Mika wrote CF is fake?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Love the wheels, but that's it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a major F1 fan (going to Indy in a few weeks for the show) was a major supporter when he and Prost fight it out every Sunday & remember watching his terrible death like it was yesterday, truly miss his talent, but have my fill of all the "Senna" bikes. Somebody start a new trend and honor someone or something else.

Respectfully,

Homer

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
MV Blackie said:
can't realy say i like it
, but positive comments :
- this is the first windscreen that kinda fits on the brutale

- like the 'blade' discs alot
Don't like the blade disks, but the windscreen is the one emoto sells, and these pics make it look a little more tolerable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts