1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be in the UK from July 16 to July 22nd. Here is my itenary

July 17 to July 19 Liverpool for my graduation

July 19 to July 22nd is open.

would love to meetup with some fellow MV owners if possible. Also any recommendations of places to visit. I have toured London already.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Isle of Man...................

Will be in the UK from July 16 to July 22nd. Here is my itenary

July 17 to July 19 Liverpool for my graduation

July 19 to July 22nd is open.

would love to meetup with some fellow MV owners if possible. Also any recommendations of places to visit. I have toured London already.

Why don't you jump on the ferry in Liverpool and come across to the Isle of Man!! You are only 2 1/2 hours away!!

Juan, Fast Jimmy and myself could give you a bit of a tour around the TT course whilst you are here.

http://www.steam-packet.com/

:mouthwate

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Richard

I was going to suggest why don't you pop on a train down to St Albans and I'd pick up at the station and show you round town.

We could then meet up with my mates for a meal and a few beers in one of the Old pubs and then I’d take you down to the Ace Café.

However, Ade’s idea of popping over to the IOM is a much better suggestion and probably quicker than getting down to Hertfordshire.

Maybe next time you’re over here and have a bit more time on your schedule we can arrange a meet up.

Have a good one
J

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Why don't you jump on the ferry in Liverpool and come across to the Isle of Man!! You are only 2 1/2 hours away!!

Juan, Fast Jimmy and myself could give you a bit of a tour around the TT course whilst you are here.

I will have to step aside from this as will France bound as from the 17th.... BUT it is a top idea.... Sure that the lads can help you back to the boat in your drunken state.....:naughty::jsm:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

'

Sounds good I might be arriving on July 14 at Heathrow Airport as I considering a backpacking trip to Jordan before I arrive in the UK. So I might have some more time to meet with you guys and also John. Will let you know what my specific itenary is.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Richard

I was going to suggest why don't you pop on a train down to St Albans and I'd pick up at the station and show you round town.

We could then meet up with my mates for a meal and a few beers in one of the Old pubs and then I’d take you down to the Ace Café.

However, Ade’s idea of popping over to the IOM is a much better suggestion and probably quicker than getting down to Hertfordshire.

Maybe next time you’re over here and have a bit more time on your schedule we can arrange a meet up.

Have a good one
J

John

I might have more time as I might arrive on July 14 so I would like to still meet up also. If not I can look into extending my stay I am on vacation and have a million points to use up for the Radission Hotel. Will let you know

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally booked my flight and I will be the UK from July 12 to July 22nd. I will be in Winnerish from July 12 to July 14th, then I will be visiting JDS for the weekend. From there I will make my way to Liverpool from July 15th to July 18th. Will spend the remainder of the trip back in the Soho / Picadally location.

Adrian will PM you and try to arrange for a visit.

John looking forward to meeting you.

If there is any MV members who are close to the areas that I will be visiting and would love to meet would love to do that.

Regard

Richard

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Cool.... Look forward to it Richard..

Give me a bell when you get settled in and I'll pick you up from the hotel..

I hope your bring some dry weather with you, as we're in need of drying out over here..

If you do manage to get the opportunity, try and take up Ade’s offer on the IOM visit.. I know it’s to early for the Manx GP, but Peel in the south of the Isle is always a nice place to visit..

See you soon Richard.

John

·
Registered
196 Posts
Getting to the Ace Cafe should be good, I'd like to go one day on a bike, but don't know if i'll ever get there

Never been to the I.O.M but would be good too

Both historic places to visit on your travels

Have you thought of hiring a bike?

Riding into North Wales which offers some great biking roads and great scenery, even though i'm from the South, it's not the same down there imo.

I did about 120 miles Weds afternoon, a guy I got talking to at the Ponderosa was looking for the Evo triangle, so I showed him where it was, and yesterday pm did 180+ miles again because it was dry for the second day whoo hoo, but with the eldest as pillion

No police (that I saw lol) 2 cars going the other way out by Ffestinog over the road from Bala,

Tequila....haha 1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor hahaha
last time anyway .....didn't get to work til 2.30pm haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts