MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I picked up the MV today and she has had a Translogic MD3 digital dash fitted here is a small video of the dash fitted and working ill post pics tomorrow of the bike all back together so you can see how truck it looks with all the fairings back on

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa228/R1-RIDER/9B9A2FD8-8191-49A2-A121-505D4CA7F7F9-139-00000000F32DF60B_zps20757936.mp4

I'd like to thank the guys at RSJ SUPERBIKES at Mallory raceway
Especially Rob for fitting this awesome dash to the MV he is defiantly the go to guy for anything Superbike can't recommend these guys enough great service all round I'll be having him do some more upgrades in the very near future

R.J.S SUPERBIKE PERFORMANCE CENTRE
Unit 3 Mallory Park Race Circuit
Kirkby Mallory
LEICESTERSHIRE
LE9 7QE (Map)

Tel: 01455 845611

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here some pics with fairings back on

And yes the dash is in demo mode goes threw its cycle so I'm not riding it on the stand lol

This the shift lights coming in

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Love it Jay!...fantastic., you persevered and got what you wanted..,WELL DONE!
Good health to enjoy.
Brian.

·
Vendor
5,366 Posts
Looks really good,well done,I hope The MV guns are seeing this.:yo:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi can't give out the price as it was a private deal but there really well priced guys and the difficult bit I'd finding a guy to fit them Rob from RSJ Was the only guy who was happy to give it a go and it works perfectly

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi can't give out the price as it was a private deal
No worries Jay, I'll ring the guy when I install mine, pretty sure I can do it, just need to make sure I don't f...k it up first.

·
Registered
20 Posts
well that's fantastic I now need to start saving for one of them :)

and just down the road from me as well :yo:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
No worries Jay, I'll ring the guy when I install mine, pretty sure I can do it, just need to make sure I don't f...k it up first.
Famous last words. lol

But seriously, if you install one, I'd be interested to know how easy/hard it was.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Brilliant. Have u used the existng wiring harness or they put sth else? Any extra sensors on the bike?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi guys I'm not sure about wiring there is an extra sensor near rear brake disc to give a more accurate speed as they calibrate it on a Dyno I love the big gear indicator and rev bar gives the bike a real modern updated look

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts