MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(Picture has been taken from here: MV Agusta en mode Aventure! - R. RECCHIA-Motos)

This MV Agusta Trail Veloce is a Turismo Veloce prepared by Recchia Moto (new MV Agusta dealer in France, Lyon area, former BMW dealer). There is quite a bunch of work done here.
I discussed with the dealer about it, he told me that riding the TV he noticed it could be a good basis for it and did modded accordingly. Improvement are not limited to cosmetics : EMC fork and rear shock, engine map, sprocket, exhaust modified to enhance the ground clearance, ....

Parts should be available as kit later in march this year.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty cool, I wonder if any of MV's design team has had a look.
Likely. In Lyon Motorbike Show last week, this bike was exposed on MV Agusta stand. The stand was shared between MV Agusta and Recchia Moto, and there was quite a few MV Agusta people there (not from the dealer but from MV directly)...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice job.There are a few people that will use an adventure bike as it is intended, 60/40 pavement to dirt. Most adventure bikes are used probably 99/1 pavement to dirt. but I suppose that is the purpose.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well done Recchia Moto. I have found the TV to be quite good on dirt roads, but it would clearly need some modifications for more serious off-road riding.
Perhaps this will prompt MV to provide genuine parts for these sort of ater purchase upgrades. Another example would be a small fairing for the un-faired bikes.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Meanwhile... there you are walking your dog/hiking/cycling/horse riding/just having a nice walk with the family, and then all of a sudden some stupid pillock on a motorcycle comes flying round the corner at silly speed and nails you into the ditch.

No thanks MV - keep these idiots to regular tarmac roads please.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Meanwhile... there you are walking your dog/hiking/cycling/horse riding/just having a nice walk with the family, and then all of a sudden some stupid pillock on a motorcycle comes flying round the corner at silly speed and nails you into the ditch.

No thanks MV - keep these idiots to regular tarmac roads please.
Agree. Now, that being said, the rider is owning a offroad riding school, and I believe the place where he is riding is part of his facility. Further, this is not MV Agusta made, it's a preparation of a Tursimo Veloce by a french dealer as indicated in the first post of this thread

·
Registered
624 Posts
That happens on the street all the time in Boston.

·
Super Moderator
21,779 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Agree. Now, that being said, the rider is owning a offroad riding school, and I believe the place where he is riding is part of his facility. Further, this is not MV Agusta made, it's a preparation of a Tursimo Veloce by a french dealer as indicated in the first post of this thread
fair enough, I thought that might be the case - best place for that kind of thing is private land in my opinion.

Sorry to sound grumpy but the land is there to be enjoyed by the many, not the selfish few.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hmm I don't hate it. I really like the tag/plate holder. Rear wheel looks interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts