MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The full earthquake was at 450 km by my country.There are 50.000/60.000 persons withot house.the trembled was at 3,32 am this morning.
Yesterday in the evening i was on the bed with my son Alex,and at 10,20 pm the the land trembled for 4/5 seconds,the windows trembled also and we all was into the street.I cant forget the Alex's eyes!!
No problems in my town,all is ok,the tragedy is in L'AQUILA,now the CIVIL PROTECTION sayed abot 100 death but there a lot of people into the houses broken.
Pier

http://notizie.virgilio.it/cronaca/terremoto_in_abruzzo_diretta.html

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thoughts and Prayers are with your people. May God help the rescue efforts.

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
I hope other countries are sending rescue crews and relief. Horrible horrible news. So sorry.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was sorry to hear the terrible news. I lived in Italy for 7 years and consider it my second home. My prayers are with the families and the cita of L'Aquila.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
unfortunatley yes very sad news for my family, that is exactly where my family is from and my uncle has been tragically killed, i did not know him personally but my family is making plans to get there straight away
if anyones else is affected my heart goes out to you, it is absolutely terrrrrrible news, so sad

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I woke up this morning hearing about this.....
My condolences to all who lost loved ones and strength to those involved

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I woke up this morning hearing about this.....
My condolences to all who lost loved ones and strength to those involved
agreed.....

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with the injured and dead in Italy.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hope They Can Save As Much Lives As They Can. My Prayers To Those Who Got Affected And To Those Who Lost Their Love Ones.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
My heart goes out to all those impacted by this devastation. I looked at the pictures on the USA Today website and they tell a story that is very tragic to say the least. Pier, my prayers and thoughts are with you and yours and the folks in Italy.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I wish the best to all those that have been impacted. My family and I send our condolences. Our prayers are with all of you!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts