MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying something newer and went to the local dealer to find out the trade-in value on a 2006 Brutale 910s with 3400 miles on it. He's quoting me $7000 for my bike. Anybody else done a dealer trade lately on this model for comparison?

Pete

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of getting a Brutale 800 but they still haven't arrived in WI with no firm date when they will be in. The Triumph Street Triple R is also on my short list.

Pete

·
Registered
247 Posts
IMO, Street 3 will have you longing for more power.
Have to agree after having tried out the street triple.
I was impressed with everything the ST had to offer apart from the one
thing most of us want.POWER. I was underwhelmed and i'm coming from a kawa er6n! lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've ridden the Triumph Street and it definitely is down in power and torque compared to my 910s. That was one of the reasons I was looking at the Brutale 800 vs the Brutale 675 (of which neither is presently available). I'm may stay with what I have but I like the sound and size of the triples whether they are MV or Triumphs.

Pete

·
Registered
101 Posts
That's a fair offer. My local dealer gave me $7500 for mine with 6 thousand miles.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That seems like a great deal. I bought mine about 16 months ago for $6,500 @ 8,500 miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts