MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O,
6ft 1" and the 910 was a fraction cramped....plus took a little while to get confident probably more to do with the Dunlop sportmax tyres ! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Nice pics.

Where are the other pilots when you were stopped in the middle of the track ?

Lunch time ?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
That picture of the two of you in the middle of the track.... How about a caption competition:

"Ok, where did you put the sandwiches?"

·
Registered
798 Posts
odonata said:
Nice pix... How tall are you?

I know the 910 is a compact little bike bit in this picture you look like you are riding a minibike...
Funny you say that. I am only 5'7" and I my neighbor (who owns a Harely) says it looks like I am riding a minibike. The bike does look very small in these pics.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Man...the all the pics with both bikes in them...if only a little cleaner/high res, are DEFINITLY wallpaper material...

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Olive Oil,
we actually had the track to ourselves ! John :laughing: R, it took a approx 6--7 laps to get used to the Brutale then it was actually very good particulary through the esses however the power / torque difference between the two bikes is quite amazing, the 1000 pulls like a train off the turns whereas the 910 felt a bit like my old Senna but this of course is an AB comparo, the 910 in "isolation" is very good. Brakes on the 910 were also excellent.
:eek:

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
That picture of the two of you in the middle of the track.... How about a caption competition:

"Ok, where did you put the sandwiches?"
:laughing:

"I know you have the 1000 but I just want to warn you that I had a big bean burrito for lunch so don't follow too closely..."

caption for the other picture with them parked in the middle of the track:

"You ok? I told you to stay back and you didn't listen..."

Attachments

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
O,
Lady rider was "filling" in on the F4 for her partner who could not ride on the day however she has now purchased a Brutale and she is a very accomplished rider.................
:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts