MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm really excited to be at infineon with a few other members this saturday (SGR, Darkside, Superluke). Can't wait to have 3 brutales on track! Spent the weekend prepping my bike for the track and painting the fairing. So a rundown:

Brutale Challenge Headlight Spoiler from Vesuvio Racing:

http://www.mvagusta-vesuvio.com/view_product/2915/brutale_challenge_headlight_spoiler.html

I ordered it on Nov 21st and it was here on the 25th! Meaning, shipped out on friday via UPS from overseas, and at my doorstep on Tuesday. Pretty impressive!!

Brake pads, flushed brake and clutch fluid, removed lights, signals, rear fender, mirrors, and mounted the challenge spoiler. Love the look:

( http://gallery.mvagusta.net/admin/trackprep/ )

Removing the parts off the Brutale was quick and easy. All in all maybe 10 minutes to remove the rear fender with signals and unplug the 3 plugs. Unplug the rear tail brake light, remove the 2 bolts to the headlight and unplug it, and then remove the 2 front signals and unplug them. MV knows how to make it easy.

Can't wait! Looks like the weather will be partly cloudy in the 60s on saturday :yo:

By track day I should have a set of motovation sliders (fork and axle) to mount on which should take a few minutes. Ordered those a bit late so I knew i wouldn't have it by the weekend. Ordered and shipped the same day :)

·
Administrator
20,083 Posts
You guys have fun....Alvin, your bike looks hot!! :yo:

Don't be getting into any machismo competition out there. Ride your pace, have fun, wear out those tires, and come back in one piece. :D I'm jealous....

By the way, it handles much better if you keep the revs up. :naughty:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Alvin, Julio, Luke, and Serge, you guys have a great time!!! I wish I could join you guys. Hopefully next time.:brutale::brutale::brutale::brutale:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Go Alvin!
I got the fairing as well but still haven´t figured out how to paint it.. but this nice clean design might help me out on that:) What type of paint did you use?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow, that looks pretty good! Is it really that easy? hmm. Never really thought about needing to take the brute apart, but I'll be it is fun out there.... may have to try that at some point!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks great! Wish I was in Norcal... would have loved to be at the track with all the Brutales. Maybe next time?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
You could be prepped. :)
Are you offering? I've got a pretty long list to do, starting with tires. I thought about taking a ride up and checking in with you guys, but not sure how my weekend looks right now. I still may for moral support, or to tease you because you brought the Bruti instead of the Ago!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts