MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Trying to make my F3 become my goto track bike because I absolutely love the handling. 2014 F3 675 with a new 2019 800 engine (dropped a valve :( ). Many track upgrades and I will post more details separately, but right now facing 2 issues:

1) Can't see the rpm and like to upshift at 13k rpm. Has anyone every installed a warning light that would flash at that RPM. I have one on my R6 and it's brilliant. I can see it from the corner of my eye even if I am on the side of the bike.

2) GP QS not working. Due to the shift lever being one-sided we had to reverse the wires from QS to ECU. Anyone has experience with this?

Thank you in advance. I read a lot of great posts here and really appreciate the info. Hope to contribute more as I get deeper into this bike.

Cheers

·
Registered
922 Posts
Cant help with the Qs you have although I do run a track only F3 675 so will jump in the future if I can help. My GP QS (and blipper) works fine, running a Ex WSS ECU.

Reactions: Nkf3675

·
Registered
535 Posts
The 800 has a lower redline than the 675. It's 13.5k for the 800 and 15k for the 675.

As far as the QS, you need a reverse shift or bi-directional sensor. OEM is standard shift only unless you get different rods (not going thru frame) or do wire fiddling, as you have.

·
Registered
73 Posts
For a shiftlight I can advice you buy this one:

I do not have a relation to this company or seller; I am just a satisfied user of this shiftlight.
It is developed and built really nice and very easy to setup and change to your likings.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts

I do not have a relation to this company or seller; I am just a satisfied user of this shiftlight.
It is developed and built really nice and very easy to setup and change to you likings.
That's pretty cool. Do you have a picture showing how you mounted it on your dash?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Install is pretty easy.
You need a good ignition signal, +12V and ground.
I added a cable at the connector of the ignition coil / spark plug to get the rpm signal.

The display on the shiftlight and a very intuitive menu make it work so good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

It is developed and built really nice and very easy to setup and change to your likings.
This is a brilliant solution (pun intended). I just watched the config option on the video from their website. Seems very complete. Was the wiring a pain?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And many many thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
179 Posts
has anyone here tried the Healtech shift light? considering it given it's tiny footprint.

@Moriwaki small question for you. are you able to change the colours? say you wanted all the lights to be white right up the to rev limit flash, is that possible (instead of the green, orange red sequence)?
Yes, sure
I used 3M Dual Lock
View attachment 480221

·
Registered
73 Posts
It is hard for me to check that at the moment but if you send an email to Ecliptech I am sure you get a quick response.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Check out this video:

At 2:00 the explanation starts about custom light settings

1 - 13 of 13 Posts