MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I will be doing my first track day on May 2. I was wondering what you all use for taping the lights? Also, any suggestions will be highly appreciated. I can't wait and so excited.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Have fun mate :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i thought i saw a pic with you riding the MV on the track already? maybe it was just a street shot. anyways, enjoy....and don't forget to post!

·
Registered
259 Posts
You may already know it's frighteningly easy to take the nose off. I've grown partial to tacking on a closed-front nose for track days -- it takes all the worry out of the equasion, replacing it with all sorts of new worries -- shown on the SPR.

Failing that, I've also found that the "headlight covers" sold online are okay, too. They're clear, so you'll probably want to paint it to match your bike. I used to use one on my old F4.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
tclinton said:
You may already know it's frighteningly easy to take the nose off. I've grown partial to tacking on a closed-front nose for track days -- it takes all the worry out of the equasion, replacing it with all sorts of new worries -- shown on the SPR.

Failing that, I've also found that the "headlight covers" sold online are okay, too. They're clear, so you'll probably want to paint it to match your bike. I used to use one on my old F4.
Tclinton! Welcome to mvagusta.net. Great looking SPR you have there. Be sure to get yourself in the registry :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts