MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all thought id ask if anyone from Melbourne might be interested in buying my tack day that I had booked at Phillip island for next Mon 9th Sept. I cant make it due to being injured. The day cost me 250 I'll let it go for 200.
As im super fast on the bike it's booked in for c class aka slow group lol
Sorry for the late notice but if anyone is interested you need to let me know tonight or by tom morning so I can just do a name change for the day or else I'll just have to pay to have it rescheduled

Pm tonight to discuss if there's no interest I'll just re book it.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Hey all thought id ask if anyone from Melbourne might be interested in buying my tack day that I had booked at Phillip island for next Mon 9th Sept. I cant make it due to being injured. The day cost me 250 I'll let it go for 200.
As im super fast on the bike it's booked in for c class aka slow group lol
Sorry for the late notice but if anyone is interested you need to let me know tonight or by tom morning so I can just do a name change for the day or else I'll just have to pay to have it rescheduled

Pm tonight to discuss if there's no interest I'll just re book it.
What happened Rob, hurt fighting?
. Wish I could go, it's been a few years since I did a track day.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey mate
bingo
got my head kicked in sidewards lol then fell the wrong way and broke foot. very funny for everyone else to watch cos i fell very strangely but very painful for me. argggh

hope all is well adrian

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
hey mate
bingo
got my head kicked in sidewards lol then fell the wrong way and broke foot. very funny for everyone else to watch cos i fell very strangely but very painful for me. argggh

hope all is well adrian
That's no good . I guess that is part of fighting, your going to get hurt or injured. Take it easy and Rest up well buddy.
What bike were you going to take ?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a good question...... would prob have to been the little aprilia the mv is just too much bike for me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts