MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out from Cag there's a track day at Beaver Run on May 15-16 being organized by Turbo329. I live 1/2 hr from it and have tried my hand at it twice there. Really nice track. I'm going man and out of consideration for egos I'll run in the novice class. Can't have an old guy blowing off the big boys.

So here's the deal. How about all the MV guys, and whoever else, come to my place on Saturday after the session for chow and a keg? I would be delighted to throw a mini bash for the boys and girls and get to meet some of you. Count on it.

More in the spring on this.

111 Posts
Found out from Cag there's a track day at Beaver Run on May 15-16 being organized by Turbo329. I live 1/2 hr from it and have tried my hand at it twice there. Really nice track. I'm going man and out of consideration for egos I'll run in the novice class. Can't have an old guy blowing off the big boys.

So here's the deal. How about all the MV guys, and whoever else, come to my place on Saturday after the session for chow and a keg? I would be delighted to throw a mini bash for the boys and girls and get to meet some of you. Count on it.

More in the spring on this.
I eeey sounds teriffic

although you do tak some piss

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Lee,

That sounds like a wonderful time! Count me in...Hey, this could end up being a northern Bubbalicious!
Elton

·
Administrator
20,089 Posts
Dang...now I really think I need to find a way to get up there...but my track bike is an SV650...still, I could bring Gina on the trailer, too.

Watch out Lee...you never know what kind of rowdy people you may get when you have MV riders gathered together.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
hahahahahaha.

Lee,

Just to clarify, it's May 22nd and 23rd. (Sat and Sun) and nice meeting you today.

:f4:

MV'ers UNITE!!!!!

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Damn, when i saw the initial post of the earlier week in May i got excited b/c i found out i have a work conference that entire weekend and i can't make the 22 -23rd. I am not even more bitter that all you guys are going to get together after. This whole work thing just gets in the way of all the fun!!!

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I screwed up the dates. Yeah, we get enough people showing up we'll have a dandy time. Even have a "keg stand" contest. Best I ever got was an 11.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Would love to come. Would be riding the GSXR 600 and I would enjoy meeting you guys. I don't drink but I enjoy watching drunks as they are very entertaining.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Okay.

I need to know how many spots I should hold for this forum.

I don't want to sell out spots before you guys sign up.

Yamadog,

Go ahead and bring the Gixxer, it's all good. Just be aware that CAG might end up selling you an MV before the weekend is over. He's got tons of 'em. :brutale:

·
Super Moderator
22,493 Posts
I am waiting for my work schedule to work itself out...politics are in play...

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Turbo
Unless I get sent to Afghanistan before then LOL Count me in.
Intermediate please
I also have two friends that would come for sure!

Lee
I would love to come to your party!
CAG will you vouch for me in that I play nice with others?

1 - 20 of 154 Posts