MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, it is a great track. Going to another track day this weekend and signing up for Circuit of The Americas track day in Austin , Tx our group has in September (can't wait for the chance to ride there). It should be awesome, just wish I could of made it to Moto GP, but had to work.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
... signing up for Circuit of The Americas track day in Austin , Tx our group has in September (can't wait for the chance to ride there). It should be awesome...
Thousands of track day riders would love the chance to do a track day at COTA. You're quite lucky to be close enough to do it. :smoking:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I took the F4 last year to TWS and had an absolute blast for 2 days. The gravity pull is a great turn. Hope to make it this year but we'll see with this new job...
On a side note, enjoy the track while you can as there are rumors of tearing it down in the next couple years for housing. :bawling:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I took the F4 last year to TWS and had an absolute blast for 2 days. The gravity pull is a great turn. Hope to make it this year but we'll see with this new job...
Pictures :stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Pictures...it happened :smoking: 1st time on a track, thus the 3ft knee to pavement gap :loser:

Ahhh dont worry about the knee. Just concentrate on your lines and have fun. The more time on the track you get your knee will be hitting the deck in no time. Just dont leave big gaps in track days i found continously being out there help me improve riding alot faster.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
601 Posts
Great track indeed. Have done it several times with bikes and car. True, enjoy it while it lasts ... as it will be gone soon.

Also signing up for COTA in June. They have cars and bikes same weekend.

·
Registered
114 Posts
A few of my friends and I would LOVE to do a track day at COTA. Is this open to the public? Can you provide any details (dates/price/tech requirements)?

Thanks, it is a great track. Going to another track day this weekend and signing up for Circuit of The Americas track day in Austin , Tx our group has in September (can't wait for the chance to ride there). It should be awesome, just wish I could of made it to Moto GP, but had to work.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude hijacked my thread

This is me - almost the same bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts