MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Track day SoCal Aug 26th Sunday 3 MV's confirmed!

Some of us are riding Buttonwillow on Aug 26th. We have 3 MV's confirmed so far (see below) and hope to have more. Should be a good time and its on a sunday so no excuses! Go to the link below and register. We are all riding in lv 2, so far but register for whatever group you like and we can all pit together. Price is only 165 (100 bucks less than fontana). Get it done!

http://ti2tt.com/

(take it 2 the track)

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Jim - I'm interested..... but it would have to be towards the end of Aug/ early Sep. Have you tried Buttonwillow counter-clockwise? That's a lot of fun. The Track Club usually runs BW CCW on Tuesdays. I would prefer going on a day during the work week, not weekends.

Gregg

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I am all about the week days, less people and less $$. Yeah I have done button willow both ways. I like both, although I like riverside better normal dir, but the rest of the track is cool either way. Lets Look at the calender and see who is running up there in AUG/ SEPT, I am no hurry, I just got done going to fontana a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'll be at Buttonwillow on August 26 in the sport group, your more than welcome to hookup over there. I will be running my MV, I was there on July 30 and really liked it so I signed up again. TI2TT is the event sponsor, I think they have a couple of slots still open.

http://ti2tt.com/

QUOTE=RECON8541]Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing a track day in the next month or 2 somewhere down south... fontana, button willow, ect. LMK it would be cool to get some MV's together for a track day and pit in the same area.

Jim[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lets try and do that day then, I will reg tomorrow, Take it 2 the track is a good group and good prices too.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am set, I signed up for the level 2 group (firgured most of us could ride a little down or ride a little up). Even if we are not in the same group it will cool to pit together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts