·
Registered
823 Posts
I like it, better than red and silver :wink2:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looks good.

I agree about moving the MV Agusta logo on the side fairing, perhaps would look better if you could see it all and perhaps have it running parrallel to the floor?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good.

I agree about moving the MV Agusta logo on the side fairing, perhaps would look better if you could see it all and perhaps have it running parrallel to the floor?
I tried it a couple of different ways, and that way is definitely valid. However, I wanted to keep with the current trend, which my good friend at ADR Motorsport started a few years ago. Now everyone is doing it, even in MotoGP

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
866 Posts
I like the Mv logo over the fairing cut. That is one of the nicer non factory jobs out there. If I were to make one suggestion it would be to move the blue strip on the side panel closer to the leading edge. So that there is a small pin strip of silver between it and the red stripe on the leading edge. That way the tail of it would also lead down into the lower graphics. At the moment the vertical part of the stripe is in the middle of nowhere. Also make the top of that blue stripe parallel to the line of the top of the side panel above dzus fasteners. Doing this may mean you have to move the MV label forward or make it larger to fill the space created by moving the stripe forward.

I would not put the logo parallel to the floor because it will be off angle against the lines of the rest of the graphics.

Would love to see the finished product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts