Hi guys found this picture today who said you can't tour on an F4 ay lol

·
Administrator
20,083 Posts
Yikes !!!,

·
Super Moderator
22,492 Posts
Yikes is right! That trailer should be painted to match the bike.....:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
876 Posts
I've been asked many times how I can stay out for days with nothing but a backpack. Now I know why!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I tried Holyhead to Dublin once, missed the boat by 5 mins, due to getting lost in wales...

I find Rosslare to Pembroke the easiest though, if incredibly boring, just depends on how I feel at the time

·
Registered
842 Posts
I posted that pick in my luggage thread a while back. It was one of the UK bike magazines (Fast Bikes?) attempting to set a new "towing" speed record on a bike ....... reached a speed somewhere in the 130's I believe :)

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I tried Holyhead to Dublin once, missed the boat by 5 mins, due to getting lost in wales...

I find Rosslare to Pembroke the easiest though, if incredibly boring, just depends on how I feel at the time
Ha..On one trip I found the difference between Pembroke Dock and Fishguard Dock ....Half an hour difference....How on earth did I do it in time....:jsm:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just do it this way for my trip to and from uni... saddle bags are shifted to a different place lol

with a kriega backpack aswell
Not bad, wish Mv made some cool accessories for touring/ long rides etc. Anywho I just use my Waterproof Nike Backpack and I can pretty much carry a week's worth of clothes & other supplies easy.

I´m sure the rear hub can´t handle that stress!:naughty:
Agreed.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I managed 1700 kms over 5 days (an easy tour with friends) with the MV tailpack (tools and maintenance items) and a Kreiga 35l backpack (clothes, raingear). No problems at all. One can tour on anything!

·
Registered
46 Posts
definitely, I consider my mv to be as comfortable doing long miles as my 1200gs, so long as I am wearing leathers, if im not in my leathers I cant even ride my mv for 20 min without my back hurting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts