MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a small chip in my airbox and the white primer makes it stand out. I’m looking to buy a touch up pen (or similar) to make it less obvious. Does anyone have a source to order these from, preferably in USA or even something that is fairly close in color? Bike is black/anthracite. Thanks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The white paint code is Palinal 927.PE20 for the black/white model and is known as CNC Pearly White. Not sure what colour you're after though as you say it's the black anthatracite model? BUT I strongly advise getting a can or pen mixed by a decent paint tinter that can use your existing panel as a reference, for the best colour match. Good luck (y)

·
Registered
281 Posts
I’ve got a small chip in my airbox and the white primer makes it stand out. I’m looking to buy a touch up pen (or similar) to make it less obvious. Does anyone have a source to order these from, preferably in USA or even something that is fairly close in color? Bike is black/anthracite. Thanks.
Paint code will be one of these on your bike (y)

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
The paint code is the same as the senna *0038 and is made by PPG. I found a paint finishers here in the UK that mixed some for me and it was a perfect match. I suggest you Google paint finishers in your area and get some made up. It's a water based envorobase paint. Get a small pot mixed, neatly fill in the chip using a fine paintbrush and clear coat the repair. Flat it back with finishing compound, and jobs a good'un.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts