21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,110 Posts
Crossing Swords, eh, Dave?

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Chuck, you remember when you and I were loading the bikes into your trailer on Sunday evening at Bubba III? Through the side door of your trailer there is a dusty old corn hole and landing gear of the NPR as he drops his trousers and says "Evening boys".
Now if Lee's low hanging ball sack (it was a warm evening) is any indication of his mighty blade, then I'm too intimidated for any sword play with him.
The guy is hilarious and we love him.

·
Super Moderator
23,110 Posts
Man-o-man...I had purged that vile sight from my brain...that which has been seen, cannot be "unseen"!

Long Live the NPR!!

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Chuck, you remember when you and I were loading the bikes into your trailer on Sunday evening at Bubba III? Through the side door of your trailer there is a dusty old corn hole and landing gear of the NPR as he drops his trousers and says "Evening boys".
Now if Lee's low hanging ball sack (it was a warm evening) is any indication of his mighty blade, then I'm too intimidated for any sword play with him.
The guy is hilarious and we love him.
Whaaaaat? :jsm:

·
Super Moderator
23,110 Posts
Randaddy-O, you missed that one...Dave and I were trapped.

·
Registered
324 Posts
The honey in the photo did NOT have my permission to touch the boat. Or slop wine on it. Grrrrr-

I am so sorry Lee, I did not mean to do anything against your wishes. I do apologize! Thank goodness Chuck did not post the picture of me naked on the boat, or you would have really flipped out!:stickpoke:naughty:

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
I am so sorry Lee, I did not mean to do anything against your wishes. I do apologize! Thank goodness Chuck did not post the picture of me naked on the boat, or you would have really flipped out!:stickpoke:naughty:

Cindy, did you miss the pictures? Chuck posted an entire album of your poses on Lee's little dinghy the very next day........:naughty: :jsm:

:stickpoke. (juuuuuuust kiddin)

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Cin baby. That was in jest and not at all serious. A reclining nudie woulda' been trick though.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts