MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently given some pics from a bike show in Italy where some MV race bikes along with a 750 Sport, 125 Sport, 350 Ipotesi were on display. On the back of the pics has Torini Motori 1974 stamped on it along with the photgraphers name, Marchino Silvano Fotoreporter.

MV Agusta photo 001.jpg

MV Agusta photo 002.jpg

MV Agusta photo 003.jpg

MV Agusta photo 004.jpg

MV Agusta photo 005.jpg

MV Agusta photo 008.jpg

MV Agusta photo 007.jpg

·
2,156 Posts
Russ, amazing pics especially the (or what looks to be) 350 incarnation: smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
750 Sport

Amongst the photos were some of a 750 Sport with a clear bikini fairing being ridden on the track (some are a little blurred). The fairing was an option but is seldom seen. These photos were also taken around October 1973 or possibly 1974 by Franco Zagari, Bologna.

MV Agusta photo 009.jpg

MV Agusta photo 013.jpg

MV Agusta photo 014.jpg

MV Agusta photo L 010_edited-1.jpg

MV Agusta photo 011.jpg

MV Agusta photo 012_edited-2.jpg

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I guess the photos were taken at EICMA than in 1974.
On the other hand it could have been also an additional Torino exhibition.
See also Bonera in the background poster.

·
Registered
34 Posts
small screens

My bike was fitted with the small clear screen from new. It also had a rear view mirror that mounted on the screen which is supported by a strut to the twistgrip.

Dave

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Russ, your finds never cease to amaze me.

These are no exception :mouthwate - awesome stuff, as always, thanks for thinking of the rest of us and sharing them. :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Rob. I also picked up an original of this 1972 poster celebrating Ago's 350 & 500 world championships

MV AGUSTA 1972 POSTER PICCOLO.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts