MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If a group buy can't happen maybe lead me to a place in the states where I can get one for a good price my bike came with a bad one any help will come with a thanks and be helpfull :f4:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Tell us which bike you're in need of. When you do, we'll move this thread to the correct area where you might get some help.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2007 f4 I guess that would help huh LoL

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hehehe

Or post in the "For Sale / Want to buy" section :naughty: :)
Anyway, I doubt anybody would have any interest in a radiator group buy for some very obvious reasons.
Get in touch with the guys at Moto Forza, pretty sure that's pretty much your best option, in the meantime, buy some Areldite and repair it yourself , at least for the time being.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's bad about your radiator ?
Top left mount ripped apart I've patched it but I'm not sure how long it will last.
I would like to get a new one for piece of mind instead of worrying when it'll spring a leak next

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Top left mount ripped apart I've patched it but I'm not sure how long it will last.
I would like to get a new one for piece of mind instead of worrying when it'll spring a leak next
Have you a picture ?

If it is shot, I have a couple of rads here. They are used and would need testing. I can't say right now if they are servicable or not,

I'm thinking/ hoping yours is fixable.

Joe

·
Vendor
5,369 Posts
When you fit your new radiator,you might consider fitting one of these so this problem won't happen again.

Rad%20bracket%20view.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The first time I rode the bike from the dealer it sprung a leak and I jb welded it then i ordered the bracket then it happened again the top channel that flows the fluid ripped about 3/4 of an inch long this time I used the same jb weld but used a piece of carbonfiber to plate over it and covered that its not a permanent fix that's why I would rather swap it out I'm not the kinda guy that likes to run it till it leaks again I'd rather just fix it right and be done

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I have an F4 radiator that is in much better shape. It has a tiny ding mark where a piece of grit or something has been flicked into it, which I am having checked and remedied professionally. If you want this radiator it can by magic wing it's way ( free of postal charges ) from the UK to the North Shore of Massachusetts this month. It's not big bucks.

You'll notice there is no sagging at the top left of the radiator which has caused your problem. For future this can be avoided by fitting a Radiator support bracket.

The checking and any work albeit minor required will be carried out by Henry of Alumacraft UK. If you want a reference on his work ask Donsy : )

ps shouldn't all this be in wanted/ for sale ; )

Joe

44 7875 299281 ..Ring me :)

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I maybe interested I kinda wanted to get a brand new one but don't know how much they are or where to get it I've never had such a hard time finding parts until this MV

·
Super Moderator
22,487 Posts
Al, trust Joe. If he says it's good...it is good.

(Joe, does this mean you are heading to the US soon?)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok you twisted my arm how / where / and how much if chuck says so I'm in as it will probably be me and him doing the rad swap

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I maybe interested I kinda wanted to get a brand new one but don't know how much they are or where to get it I've never had such a hard time finding parts until this MV
I don't understand what you mean in saying you can't find a new radiator or where to get one from Aldo, if you tried and not succeeded with the two main MV dealers who are forum sponsors ie. Star Twin Trading or Moto Forza, Motowheels and Evolution Bike , I know FBF or Pro Twin might be able to help, there are other dealers too as well as other guys over here whom you can try -
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The closest MV dealer is an hour and a half away all my other things I usually get 40% off prices online.

I don't find factory direct online parts for the MV at discount prices

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know I would at least be happy with parts diagrams and delivered to the door without having to talk to someone rushing on the phone

1 - 20 of 36 Posts