MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As an owner of a MY16 Turismo Veloce, I've been experiencing some slop with the sprocket carrier. I decided to pull the components off the left side of the axle while taking some measurements.

The top hat washer is spaced from the hub by .5 MM and the sprocket carrier is spaced 1.4mm from hub contact (measured when under torque from the axle nut).

The top hat washer has no abrasion on the back side so it has never made contact with the hub. The sprocket carrier also has never made contact with the hub.

When torquing the axle nut it aligns with the security pin holes perfectly. The axle nut seems positioned correctly as when new and has not required additional compression to further tighten the stack.

I've never experienced the axle nut to be loose during dampener cushion replacement nor anytime it has been removed.

I'm trying to determine if these measurements are within normal range and if the issue I have is a worn sprocket carrier and dampener cushions which is inducing some wobble.

Hoping some knowledge can be shared with these measurements and the gaps present on a perfectly working OEM hub and cush drive system for comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
clip of the stack off the bike.. top hat spacer, sprocket carrier, crown, washer and nut all held down to the concrete floor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts