MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Try Givi? They made the side panniers for MV, they also did the top box that was shown on the bike at the launch but it appears it was never made available by MV?

Here's a pic of the V47 box fitted to a Stradale.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1464127753.777594.jpg

·
Registered
122 Posts
Try Givi? They made the side panniers for MV, they also did the top box that was shown on the bike at the launch but it appears it was never made available by MV?

Here's a pic of the V47 box fitted to a Stradale.

View attachment 317738
Hi Ackers - do you know if the V47 is secured using the universal montigh kit as mentioned by number2?. Am looking to fit the same but not getting much joy from Givi with regards conformation . Thanks

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Hi Ackers - do you know if the V47 is secured using the universal montigh kit as mentioned by number2?. Am looking to fit the same but not getting much joy from Givi with regards conformation . Thanks

I've no idea, can't ask the dealer who's picture this is either as they have apparently closed down :(

I would guess it's a Givi universal (monkey) mounting plate attached to the plate that's on the back of the Stradale? You'd probably get more help by visiting a Givi dealer and showing them your bike?

·
Registered
122 Posts
That's what I figured too. Thanks for the help. Will report back on my findings

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is designed to work on any bike with a regular luggage rack. Not sure what the TV has, but I am pretty sure it will not work on grab rails

1 - 9 of 9 Posts