MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew I wanted an MV years ago. Its been a dream of mine since I started riding 15 years ago. They have been through a lot as a company, Much like lotus. I'd love an elise as my next car. When the 675 came out the timing was just not meant to be as I had just been given the keys to a cbr1000rr. Yet with all the updates and the new 800 I just had to do it!

I got my hands on my locals dealerships only matte black 2014 f3 800! :yo:

I'm so excited to pick her up next week. I even got to peak inside the crate. Such a tease!

Also got the service notice regarding the mapping update.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Jordon, very happy for you. New bikes are a hoot but seeing 'em in the crate is special experience.
I find that service bulletin very interesting. Thank you for posting it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it's been a long week of restless nights for sure. It's only getting worse as the first ride gets closer! I get my date for pick up today. I'm hoping is sooner then later that's for sure!!!

I will post some more photos when she gets out into the daylight. :)

Thanks for sharing my excitement.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! I am planning at becoming a new F3 800 owner like yourself next weekend. I can't wait but keep us informed on your riding experience after your first ride and how it stacked up to your Honda Fireblade RR.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i will be sure to share my thoughts after the first ride.

i'd also like to hear the feedback per/post set up and what setting you went with.

Looks like monday may be my delivery date! Going to be a very long weekend...

·
Registered
465 Posts
yes i will be sure to share my thoughts after the first ride.

i'd also like to hear the feedback per/post set up and what setting you went with.

Looks like monday may be my delivery date! Going to be a very long weekend...
No probs.

Like the other thread, I'm still learning after coming from a Japanese IL4 which was set up for me and which I did 10k on in all situations.

Hopefully I can get the settings right and bond with the MV just as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The MV says do not stack. The ones in the back are BMW's those you can stack as they have the wooden supports. Got word today that the bike is built and will be ready to go Monday afternoon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I took delivery about 3 weeks ago now. Just about 1100 miles now. Broke it in how I would ride it. Did an oil change at 600miles and it goes in for its first service on the 19th of july.

I wanted to get to know it a little before posting about it. What I know now is that I'm in love! I knew it was going to be fun I just had no idea it would be SO much fun. The sound is sublime and it handles tact sharp. I find the riding position to be pretty good for the street. I wish I knew what map I had because the fueling feels good all the way round just that holding a steady speed is futile... 50mph in any gear and it feels like it is hunting a few hundred rpm all the time? I throttle control is surly not THAT bad! lol

I cant think of anything I don't enjoy about the F3 other then that. I'm hoping its just a mapping thing and this bike would be perfect!

Already ordered a tail tidy and a tinted screen along with a few other bits....

:f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sharp looking bike..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts