1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Nice shots. Is that the stock 08 windscreen?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am using the CRG RC2 Levers.

Went back to another track today and will be there again tomorrow. Photos to follow. Took this picture while having some new tires put on at the track.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
You lucky man!

I had a hard time to get the right feeling and the right suspension set up on my only track day a couple of years ago. I just couldn´t feel the front enough to give me confidence to push to the limits. Did u experience the same "not feeling confortable" too on your first trial ? Did it get much better with time?

:lightning

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You lucky man!

I had a hard time to get the right feeling and the right suspension set up on my only track day a couple of years ago. I just couldn´t feel the front enough to give me confidence to push to the limits. Did u experience the same "not feeling confortable" too on your first trial ? Did it get much better with time?

:lightning
I have felt pretty good on my bike, had suspension set up at the track and getting more confidence.

Latest track day.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I have felt pretty good on my bike, had suspension set up at the track and getting more confidence.

Latest track day.

Good on rich. Just one pointer i can see get yoir toes resting on the pegs not ypur heel to avoid your feet hitting the ground first it will put you off in the corners. Looking good mate

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good on rich. Just one pointer i can see get yoir toes resting on the pegs not ypur heel to avoid your feet hitting the ground first it will put you off in the corners. Looking good mate

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Thanks, still working on setting my foot for the turns. I have scraped my foot well before the puck and spooks me a little.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts