MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Lookin good man! They didnt require you to tape up the flashers or brake lights?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only prep requirements were taped or removed mirrors, taped headlight (only if glass), taped rim weights, taped or turned off tail/brake light (easiest prep on the Brutale as I just had to unplug it under the passenger seat).
The kicker is that there are no sound restrictions like at other tracks, it's just 30mn away from home and it's a nice technical track with 12 turns, some blind and many with elevation changes and only three short straights. I am probably not going to ever be as fast as more hardcore trackday enthusiasts but I am working on being smooth and in control for the benefit of my riding outside the track.
This was my very first track day so I obviously have a tremendous amount of work to do on my form (elbows), posture, lines, hard and trail braking, etc. This was so much fun, without the fear of distracted cagers, unpredictable wildlife and over-zealous fine collectors with the blue flashing lights....

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Very nice Pierre, good to see yet another MV on the track, and rider getting hooked. Make sure you get some engine protection on those crank cases okay, and add some of these pics to Carl's Official track Day thread mate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts