MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
very nice! cant wait till my track time. damn, that one guy flew by you all like you were in a school zone. were all bikes about equal, or just a random group of anything?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The guys that are flying by on the green bikes are former racers that are now coaches. Very fast guys that make it seem easy. There aren't any classes its just an open track separated by rider skill groups. I'm in the intermediate class. But I'm also the only naked bike there. I can't tell you how many people come up to me in the pits surprised by how fast the Brutale is on the track.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Come on guys, register your bikes or at the very least put the model in your signature. How do you expect people to know what you're talking about (I know you have a B3 800 Gonzo), but every time you guys post, we have to go back and look at previous post's to see what you ride. Nobody on the forum can see what you see.

BTW, great footage, rev that thing out mate, and I see no front end pushing on those bars, it might be the naked bike wind affect on your arms. Great riding never the less.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Donsy,

The front end push doesn't show up on that vid since I wasn't going all out. I'll look through my other vids and see if I can get a better example.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts