MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my mv yesterday and managed to put a few miles on it.All i can say is wow its good to be back on an mv again they are unique.I was a bit worried after 16 months of bmw s1000rr ownership that it wouldn't be as good,but after a few miles i was in love:f4:tried to uploads some pics but it keeps failing

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Please get those pics on.

Would also love to hear initial impressions.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It is good to hear they are actually delivering these. I am losing my nerves waiting for mine. When did you order the bike?

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
got my mv yesterday and managed to put a few miles on it.All i can say is wow its good to be back on an mv again they are unique.I was a bit worried after 16 months of bmw s1000rr ownership that it wouldn't be as good,but after a few miles i was in love:f4:tried to uploads some pics but it keeps failing
You'll have to let us all know if its better than the BMW and why its better, I'll be very interested because I am hoping to buy a F4 RR my self.

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
If you get your camara to work could you post a couple of pictures of the inside of your side fairing? I'm interested in how the heat shieding is fixed to the fairing on the all new 1000rr. Many thanks:)

·
Registered
742 Posts
I can't open the link either......

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
That is a damn good looking bike!! Thanks for posting

·
Registered
742 Posts
Very nice. Is the bellypan carbon?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Very nice! You should have waited kawi!
Yeah, I would love to have that rr motor, but I don't care for the color schemes as much as the black. Now if someone wants to trade me for mine I will swap my black fairings onto the rr (that happens to have the red frame!) and I'll be set...lol.

I'd love to ride it though and see how different it really feels compared to my current bike.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Looks far better in these pics than the 'official' one's, I quite like the black bits too the fairings, it hides the front a little that I don't like about the new F4

1 - 20 of 56 Posts