MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I discovered a nasty little surprise on the MV. :wtf:

I took the bike to the dealer to take a look at the mark and he laughed. However I'm particular, and I've put the bike up for sale.

Would you get it fixed or not. I'm guessing in the course of cleaning there was a small peeble in the vent, and the cloth caught it. :banghead:

I don't want anyone to think the bike has been down, so that's why I'm hesitant about getting it fixed. Granted it is a bike, and expect it to get nic'd in places.

I'm just a spaz... :freezing:

·
Registered
337 Posts
NOT.....if you have put some miles or kilometers (depending on your location) I am sure there are worse marks on the nose/headlight area just from debri alone. It's gonna happen...it pisses me off when I find one as well.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Reopropf said:
Yeh, soooo...

Certainly a little scratch is NOT a reason to sell. Be real.

Any decent detailer can mend that in a jiffy.

Peter
I think he meant to say it was going to go on sale regardless of the scratch.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Well, how much would it cost to fix. Some estimates I got when I scratched my bike (much worse than that) were $300 to $500.

Also, it doesn't look to bad. I can barely see it b/c of the flash. Just show it to perspective buyers in a dimly light garage. :)

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Wish I had your small scratch problem

my belly pan is covered in scratches, dents and stone chips, if you ride the bike its gonna happen,

relax and get out on the bike more

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
jpd748 said:
your an idiot
Keep the insults to yourself...not eveyone here has english as thier first language and they sometimes struggle to express themselves properly...happens to plenty here for who english is thier first. This forum is not the kind of place that tolerates this kind of response.

He is asking our opinion if he should fix a scratch that on what sounds an otherwise flawless bike before he puts it up for sale...even if someone was too be so unbelievably anal that they would sell because of a scratch there are other ways to critisize without using such a blunt insult.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts