MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a long 6 months after selling my 03 r6 i decided that no matter what my next bike was an MV. So in 3-5 business days when my check arrives i will be picking up an F4 evo 2 off a guy from a local forum. This thing barely saw the road with a whopping 350 miles on the bike. I will have some carbon fiber bits for sale once i return the bike to mostly stock. Hope to meet up with some of the CT people for a ride.

just fyi the CF parts that will be for sale are both side farings(custom painted),Plate support F4,Front mudguard F4(painted),Lower fairing F4(painted)

its gonna be a long 3-5 days i can tell you that :naughty:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
A few sleepless nights ahead by the sound of things. Nice one Matty. :)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea.....this is her but all the stock farings have not even seen the road so i will be switching it back to stock.

PM me if anyone is interested in the carbon fiber. Make an offer...you may be suprised :king:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
:barfalot:
Ick, some people have all their taste in their mouths, and many of them have too much money :laughing:

Congrats, and I'm glad you're returing it to stock :later:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
That previous owner must have been a Nicky Hayden fan... that looks like the same design as the Arai RX-7 "Hayden wire" helmet.

Email Nicky, he maybe interested to buy it from you:laughing:

it actually looks like nice work, I would never do something like that to my MV but I guess whatever floats your boat or fucks your goat... :toothless

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Find out who these guys are, contact them, my guess is that they may be interested...
http://mvagusta.net/gallery/f4_custom/custom81

Matty said:
yea.....this is her but all the stock farings have not even seen the road so i will be switching it back to stock.

PM me if anyone is interested in the carbon fiber. Make an offer...you may be suprised :king:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts