MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is an MV-O-RAMA over there!!!

http://www.bikepics.com/

Nice job, Colin, again...One of my all time favorite MV shots!!!

I knew "Fuji Challenge" would be too much to resist!

3 MV's in a week, plus Olive who got us all rolling earlier...

Who is next???

Awesome,

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
damn griff, you beat me too it. I just got home after a work going away gig (not mine!)

cool. thanks for the suggestion! MVs causing quite a stir on Bikepics I think!!!

YEEEEHA! :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
:highclap: :highclap: :friday: :highclap: :highclap:

Now we are four ! Welcome to the club !

Next year there will be only MV's on that site !!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Very nice pic, were you on your lunch break?

haha....not quite. in fact that pic is from about a year ago. Fuji gets much clearer in the winter, plus snow-capped. it is really cold up at that spot though.

it's about 1.5 hours from Tokyo.... Definitely a must-go-to for any visitor...on a bike.... come by and i'll show ya!
:conveyer:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i wonder if mine will make the cut? (we'll see!)

congrats, Colin!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Yeah, I've been looking at it and trying to figure out any strange refresh settings on my browser.... It's Dec. 1 here now, and 1/2-way through that day. hmm. interesting.

Honestly, I had nothing to do with getting stuck there....!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If he's on vacation or away, it stalls out for a few days, then gets kicken again. He sent me a note about Photo of the day, I responded and he thanked me for my opinions...I promised him we'd get some more in, and I saw J_Spec's upload yesterday, I thought we'd get a trifecta!

Griff
twoeleven

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
how does the site work, does he pic from recent uploads? I just went on and uploaded my few 'good' ones, so I'd have to come up with some new stuff for the brute! (which is fine, I just gotta clean it a bit.....)

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"Well you got your wish – another MV as photo of the day today too! Easily the best photos uploaded yesterday!

Thanks for your reply, always good to hear from people that use the site

---------------
Denis Markwell
BikePics.com - The worlds #1 motorcycle site"

That was Denis' note back to me. I believe he is the sole admin because literally, when he is on vacation, the site stops advancing! It was unclear to me if he picks one from each day, or recent days, or just whatever he wants. For some reason, just because it is a quick smile maybe, I just pull up the site whenever I first log on to the internet, see what bike is up, and then move on. Simple. There is beauty in simplicity.

I hope J-Spec's Martian MV makes it! :stickpoke

Griff
twoeleven

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good publicity

TL and I are STUCK on the Photo of the Day page! Stuck there since: 11/28/2007 7:37:48 AM!

His F4 Challenge is the main pic, and me on 211 is a smaller pic.

Yehaaaa!

Send in YOUR best MV pic!!! :stickpoke

www.bikepics.com

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
WTF!? how did i lose to a Ninja? better yet, THAT Ninja? (check out the bikepics.com main page)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts