MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or should i say A TOUGHT of a ride.....so this is the situation in Finland (south).
Few months anymore......to get even with most of you guys...patience... :bawling: :bawling: :banghead: :jerkoff:
ps.now you now why nordic people use so much alcoolic drinks :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Auré said:
You have to buy a Skidoo snowmobile...
Good idea but......
In that case i have to quit the forum and my very very cosy sofa and warm cigarlounge and my glass of red wine and go out ..... :freezing:

I like moore :smoking: :friday: :guitarist

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eMoto UK said:
It snowed this morning in the UK as well!
Yeah!!It seems that europe hasn`n been lucky these last weeks about the weather....good beer for you all :smoking: :friday:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
mike21 said:
Or should i say A TOUGHT of a ride.....so this is the situation in Finland (south).
Few months anymore......to get even with most of you guys...patience... :bawling: :bawling: :banghead: :jerkoff:
ps.now you now why nordic people use so much alcoolic drinks :laughing:
You are in Finland; given the snow wouldn't you rather be in your sauna?

CAG

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CAG said:
You are in Finland; given the snow wouldn't you rather be in your sauna?

CAG

I just put it on...in 45 mins 85 celsius...and after that a cold CORONA...
Another way to enjoy... :smoking: :friday:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I know it's hard but I'm about to head off on a 3000km trip on the R five days on the road. At least it will be a bit cooler on the bike, its really muggy here entering the hottest part of our summer.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kiwidoc said:
I know it's hard but I'm about to head off on a 3000km trip on the R five days on the road. At least it will be a bit cooler on the bike, its really muggy here entering the hottest part of our summer.
You should consider the vented jacket....i have one and it`s really great in hot summer days.Gives you protection and the air go true the special fabric...the picture does not give a clue about the look or the function of the jacket..

Really good :smoking: :drummer:

ps. You will have hard time with your ass... :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
Damn I envy you!!!! +32 .... :banghead: :banghead:

I know, it´s nice to have 4 seasons.... it´s ok., if the autumn and winter last 1 month each (including rain and snow), rest of the year spring and summer.... hmmm.. maybe rain for one day every second week for the nature.... :violin: :stickpoke

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
37 Posts
My opinion is that there's no hurry for summer yet, because I just gave my driving license to police last sunday. :bawling:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
AVe said:
My opinion is that there's no hurry for summer yet, because I just gave my driving license to police last sunday. :bawling:
You should consider to update your tv because it`s not in balance with the brut in your album... :laughing: :laughing: :smoking:

ps.Welcome to the club...nice to have more Finnish people in forum :drummer:

·
Registered
848 Posts
AVe said:
voi itku... oh s***t, :banghead: :shitfan: for how long time?
SORRY to hear that! Hope you get your license back until spring!!!

Are you coming to MB show in Helsinki ? Hope to meet you there! :friday:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts