MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This little guy caught my eye. Same group that designed the Bimoto bike built this little bad boy! 50cc and screams to 55+ MPH! INSANE!

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nice Pics!!!!
I wish I could have made it up there today. Instead I was re-caulking two bathrooms and fixing one of my toilets! What a bummer.

Any of you guys still going to Marcus Dairy tomorrow morning? I am still heading up there and hope to see some of you.

If not, see you a Papa John's next Sunday.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anucci said:
Nice Pics!!!!
I wish I could have made it up there today. Instead I was re-caulking two bathrooms and fixing one of my toilets! What a bummer.

Any of you guys still going to Marcus Dairy tomorrow morning? I am still heading up there and hope to see some of you.

If not, see you a Papa John's next Sunday.
The weather looks like its going to be great for Sunday, but I won't be able to make it. Got to attend the store, as a few of my guys called out on "personal reasons".... Funny how as the weather gets nicer, people have more and more "personal" reasons for taking of on Sundays. What can ya do? Enjoy your ride guys! If you happen to make it out twd Norwalk, feel free to stop on by... I'll be at the store from 11am on...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Notto said:
Wasnt Neil Hodgson there today?
Yup!

Neil was there most of the day signing stuff and walking the crowd. Nice guy.
Later he told Cliff it was one of the nicer crowds as stupid questions were not directed towards him like some other "riders" ask. Must be the caliber of the riders. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
A few more!

Mattys clean F4 with the cool 1977 750 America.
I actually dynoed this bike so the owner could see how his carbs were doing. That bike drew quite the crowd! I actually left the dyno doors open so everyone could hear it! Cool! :smoking:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts