MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone use trackwraps? when i get back to Japan, i was thinking about wrapping my race fairings with the stuff. not sure what pattern/ color yet, tho. i have heard that it's pretty durable stuff, holds fiberglass together even after a few crashes. also, i'm planning on turning my 750 into a track bike. any insight is welcome. :yo:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
doing exactly the same to my f4 750
damn you. 30 seconds ago i'd never heard of them. now i'm emailing them to find out how much i'll need to cover my race panels

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Never heard of them before....thanks Nick.....Triumph 675 coming up for a wrap!

edit; I like the 'bones' design...... Randy can wrap his 575 in the 'Benjamins' print :)

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well then, glad to be of assistance! LOL! j/k. nah, i saw their (small) ad in Roadracing World Magazine. i love that mag. anyways, i'm looking at possibly doing carbon and red. idk yet.

so anyone who already has a trackbike, what did you do to it to get it prepped for the track and what kind of equipment do you use?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
...... Randy can wrap his 575 in the 'Benjamins' print :)
Why do you think I named Jackie's big horse Benjamin? ....cause it's all about the Benjamins......:)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Great stuff, if you're patient and are good at applying decals/stickers, etc...go for it, if not, spend a couple of hundred and have it professionally installed, as it aint easy, regardless of what the ads say.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright! some good info! i'll have to look into that, because i tend to get aggrivated easily. especially with bubble under vinyl. LOL! thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts