MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my f4 1078 in red and silver, with the black brembo wheels, I'm thinking of adding red rim tape. I am not sure if I keep the marchinese forged stickers too.

Any opinions or pics of it on your Bikes?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I had the red rim tape on my 910r and thought it looked good. Mind you the bike had red bits which made it work.

With my 990r I added Italian colours which again I thought worked.

So my overall thought is I like it if it works in well with the bike and does not look out of place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Not a fan.

Like everything motorcycle, it is very personal and subjective.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
To me it's just eye candy. Personally, don't like the full circumference stuff, the partial (1/4 circumference) looks pretty good if you must.

As said above, a subjective thing. If it floats yer boat why not.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going to give it a go, I have it on my other bikes and think it can bring the whole thing together. Tape is cheap enough. This time will be a whole rim as I would use a graduated tape for 1/4 or 1/2. I will update with some before and after pics when it is done.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how can you have brembo rims with marchesini stickers?
I did wonder that, and why my rims had the marchensini stickers when they have brembo forge stamps on hub. After research, Marchesini I found out are a sub company of Brembo, but they sticker them up as their own. Kinda like Skoda and the VAG group I guess...

·
Registered
923 Posts
looks good on black rims :mouthwate, but were all individuals. What do you like?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Just got the same rim tape for my new wheels that I had on the stock ones.. I like. I think it works particularly well with the Italian accents on the 990R LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Correct, it can always come off. Well for now I have gone with these, and will debate tape or not.

Also you can see my newly added carbon and exhausts, loving the bike and just wish it was summer already!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts