MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I think this is the first pictures of Senna taken under the sun light... the Senna is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! have they actually started the delivery of the Sennas?

MotoMorfose, are you a dealer in Italy? is that Senna and 1000R press bikes or production bikes(for sale)?

Thanks for the pix and welcome!

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
oicdn said:
If he owns all those....he owns alot of MVs.... :eek:
The photos are most certainly taken at a dealership, and not in the US.
But WOW, I love both the Senna and the R!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Red frame - right on :smoking:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Message from a failed media submission from MotoMorfose

========================================================

Only 3 Senna 1000's for belgium and already sold, maybe a forth one will be coming. I would defently sell my SPR for this bike.
Regards,

Helmut aka MotoMorfose

========================================================

·
Registered
236 Posts
It is at a dealership in Belgium www.citymoto.be

Thse bikes are for sale and the Senna is already sold.

Was the be the first to share these beautiful pictures. There are just great.

Happy the join the net,

MotoMorfose

odonata said:
I think this is the first pictures of Senna taken under the sun light... the Senna is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! have they actually started the delivery of the Sennas?

MotoMorfose, are you a dealer in Italy? is that Senna and 1000R press bikes or production bikes(for sale)?

Thanks for the pix and welcome!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Thanks for the info! your pictures of the Senna from yesterday was the first of the production Senna available, I was at our MV dealer in Los Angeles yesterday and everyone there enjoyed your rare new pix of the "Senna under the sun light" very much, But especially it was very nice for me to see them because I have reserved a SEnna since December 2005, the wait has been very difficult, and seeing the pictures meant the end is near...

BTW I realize the pictures are even more special because it was SUNNY in Belgium! :laughing:

Helmut, your English is excellent and this is a very special forum, I hope you will visit us often. :guitarist :drummer: :guitarist

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great to hear that you all enjoyed them!

They are now very busy with producing the Senna's in Itlay. I got all crazy to see the Senna for real. I couldn't get my eyes of it. When I see myself next to the Senna, the more I want one. I enjoy the SPR a lot, but the Senna 1000 goes above all for me. So, today I decided to sell my SPR and get the SENNA 1000, probably trough Germany.

I am glad to be a part of the mvagusta.net
I'll pass by from time to time.
Thanks for the compliment, I'll keep improving my English. ;-)

May you get your Senna 1000 soon, the end is near!

Let me know when the beauty arrives.

Warm MV Regards,

Helmut

odonata said:
Thanks for the info! your pictures of the Senna from yesterday was the first of the production Senna available, I was at our MV dealer in Los Angeles yesterday and everyone there enjoyed your rare new pix of the "Senna under the sun light" very much, But especially it was very nice for me to see them because I have reserved a SEnna since December 2005, the wait has been very difficult, and seeing the pictures meant the end is near...

BTW I realize the pictures are even more special because it was SUNNY in Belgium! :laughing:

Helmut, your English is excellent and this is a very special forum, I hope you will visit us often. :guitarist :drummer: :guitarist

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
hmmm.. I like the Senna also, but I hate that ugly silver rims. Why haven´t they just installed the black ones of the R...

@Helmut: really nice pics! Thanks for sharing. :) :eek:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
wegen Ihres Namens wunderte mich ich, wenn Sie deutsch sind? Ich studierte Deutsches in der Schule, aber ich vergaß Meiste.

FYI, MV planned to import 65 Senna into the US and were all sold by late Feb 2006(in fact, 67 were sold) my dealer Pro Italia has 17 coming in, the expected delivery date for the Senna is about 1 month away, however since I am later on the list, I may have to wait a little longer because I doubt all 17 will be at the shop all at once.

if you can find one still available, it would be fantastic! keep us posted with your search of the Senna.

BTW, can you find out for us what kind of bonus exhaust comes with the Senna? there has not been any confirmed info here in the US.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
odonata said:
wegen Ihres Namens wunderte mich ich, wenn Sie deutsch sind? Ich studierte Deutsches in der Schule, aber ich vergaß Meiste.
odonata, man versteht sehr gut, was Du schreibst. Also doch noch nicht alles vergessen. ;)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
odonata, man versteht sehr gut, was Du schreibst. Also doch noch nicht alles vergessen. ;)
vielen dank...

One of these days I would like to take German classes again. I chose German to study in school because of my profession, I am a classical musician.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Great, classical musician.
Never knew one, who has this profession. It´s a pretty rare job. :eek:

But I think you are lucky - your hobby is now your profession (tel me if I´m not right ;) ).

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Manuel_F4, I play cello for the L.A. Philharmonic Orchestra, we tour Europe frequently, we did a 10 day residency in Koln(where is the umlaut?) last March... I still have lots of friends/classmate in Germany including my best friend who lives in Berlin.

Check out this thread in case if you have not, my bio is in there. lots of interesting people here at the forum, perhaps you wouldn't mind adding yours to the thread?

http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=952

FYI, Cello and music was never my hobby, it was my priority in life since I was 9 y/o. sorta like professional tennis players, gymnist, ice skaters, racers etc. :conveyer:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'll be able to get a Senna, yeah!

I asked about the exhaust and there will not be an open RG3 deliverd with the Senna. The dealer told me that the one mounted on the bike is a bit open and lighter than a standard one.

Regards,
MotoMorfose

odonata said:

FYI, MV planned to import 65 Senna into the US and were all sold by late Feb 2006(in fact, 67 were sold) my dealer Pro Italia has 17 coming in, the expected delivery date for the Senna is about 1 month away, however since I am later on the list, I may have to wait a little longer because I doubt all 17 will be at the shop all at once.

if you can find one still available, it would be fantastic! keep us posted with your search of the Senna.

BTW, can you find out for us what kind of bonus exhaust comes with the Senna? there has not been any confirmed info here in the US.

thanks!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
hmmm.. I like the Senna also, but I hate that ugly silver rims. Why haven´t they just installed the black ones of the R...

@Helmut: really nice pics! Thanks for sharing. :) :eek:

Manuel, I don't like those black rims on the black bike...I was thinking why couldn't they have put the silver one's on the R, it would have looked much better.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts