MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Well, going by this description of the exhaust "riding house japan eMoto custom titanium exhaust" it's a scam.

·
Super Moderator
22,875 Posts
Doing a Google search of the vin shows it to be a Low Mileage Senna. Anyone nearby that can check it out for me?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Where did you find the VIN? I didn't see it in the add. Any VIN searches I've done have only ever given very basic, (some times miss leadig) info which then ask you pay for the full report.
Funny, the seach I did a couple of days ago on the F4 1000 with R body panels came back as being Senna also. :wtf:

·
Super Moderator
22,875 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I thought eMoto sold the Riding House pipes back in the day Dave ?
They may have done, however, it's a really clumsy description and it's at a price that places the bike in the too good to be true bracket.
I'm sticking with scam.

If I'm wrong, then somebody is giving this bike away at around $10,000 USD less than fair price.

Let the buyer beware.

·
Super Moderator
22,875 Posts
We need a San Fran connection to go look at this machine.....

·
Super Moderator
22,875 Posts
I emailed the seller's agent listed in my previous post. We shall see what shakes out.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Googling the VIN does not fill me with confidence.
Give it a look Chuck.

·
Super Moderator
22,875 Posts
Yes, you should. Perhaps our Senna Experts can give you some hints as to what to look for...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I email him to asking for what Number out of 300 it is....should have a plaque on the steering column with a number saying 000/300 thats a good start mine is 178/300.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts