MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 06 1000S and need to know what is the thought about the slip ons. I am going to do the mid pipe and the chip but not sure if I should do the MV rg3. Are they much loader and do they change the sound quite a bit or can I get away with just the mid pipe and chip?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Chip this chip that..forget chips. You can burn a eprom to suit a given setup, but each bike is a bit different.
Buy a Power comander, it will give you more degree of freedom, and will stay your friend, if you change later.

johnnie

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. From what I've heard on the forum the RG3s are the best sounding for the price (vs. titanium motocorse). There should be some sound clips in the media section, check it out.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Also check out Emoto's special Ti slip on's, not that much dearer than the RG3's. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any idea of a dealer who may have the RG3

Looking to get the quick and being told by FBF it is a good month out before they can get them? I am looking to find a dealer in the US to get them quicker and not get killed with the exchange rate.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Cigarlvr said:
Looking to get the quick and being told by FBF it is a good month out before they can get them? I am looking to find a dealer in the US to get them quicker and not get killed with the exchange rate.

Good luck.....I've been waiting for four months....still nothing yet

·
Registered
398 Posts
Cigarlvr said:
My RG3's were ordered over a month ago and I am still waiting. I have an SPR and they had trouble sourcing the EPROM for my model. That is what was taking so long. I got word they shipped them last Friday. It takes some time and unless you find someone with them in stock, which I couldn't good luck getting them quickly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts