MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we were all going to ride MVs, but some wanted to go with tards, so in the end, the fastest motards in taiwan went to the beautiful sea side of "Hua-lian" and back, total 240 miles in 2 days. Lucky i was driving the support vehicle, the new X5 4.8 which i think its the most powerful and best handling SUV at that price. It was even faster than a lot of the bikes on this trip. I was happy with the whole trip and saw some spectacular views even though i didnt ride, have to thank the X5 for that, highly recommended.
In taiwan, the fastest guys in the twisties are guys on supermotards, not the F4 1k or any other liter bike, and certainly nobody on MVs, gixxers, or anything else. And we have 2 pro racers plus mr. chmoto in this mix, so it was a very fast trip.
And thanks to Mr&Mrs. Chmoto for arranging everything, we ate some amazing food and stayed at a beautiful house. It was a great weekend.

and a stock husky :

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Awesome post!

I've been seeing more and more motards at the tracks lately, and those guys are usually putting down some pretty sweet lap times. At smaller, technical courses they are unbeatable with sportbikes.......

·
Registered
364 Posts
CHB said:
MV is making a TARD? Tried looking for info??
If MV are producing a 'tard then it may possibly be the 'STR650 CRC'. Try doing a web search for "Husqvarna STR650 CRC".

A while back, this bike appeared on the Husky stands at a few bike shows and at the time was supposed to be part of it's '07 model range. For what ever reason(s) it was never included in the line up, perhaps the intellectual property rights for this bike remained with MV after the sale of Husky to BMW?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and u are actually right.

Hartley Hare said:
If MV are producing a 'tard then it may possibly be the 'STR650 CRC'. Try doing a web search for "Husqvarna STR650 CRC".

A while back, this bike appeared on the Husky stands at a few bike shows and at the time was supposed to be part of it's '07 model range. For what ever reason(s) it was never included in the line up, perhaps the intellectual property rights for this bike remained with MV after the sale of Husky to BMW?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
[tentatively] YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hartley Hare said:

Got it! Fingers are crossed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts