MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,404 Posts
as long as all Hong Kong drivers stay in their parking spaces we will be relatively safe.......

if they move out into traffic.......all bets are off

:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Well I see it like this. If the bloke painting the bloody numbers couldn't get them in sequence how the heck can you expect a 5 year old to do it !

joe

ps I just googled it and my God how stupid am I ha ha..It is unbelievably obvious.

·
Administrator
19,499 Posts
Chris got it right away......and yet Dave kept going....makes perfect sense if you think about it.

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
I'm back to Asian Driver, NO Survivor.....PC, it's not.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
I did the maths for about 35 minutes and came up with this......

I think that asshole is parked in the handicapped space!
It's quite easy when you know Chinese Dave...add all the visible numbers = 276, then take the outer 2 digits and add them together to get the 1st digit in the answer ...8.... then obviously the second digit must be 7, hence 87

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

It's even more obvious when you look at it like this ...:)

PS: Hey Chris... Good toave you back mate and hope you're keeping well... We still up for a meet up in Italy one year ?

PPS: Joe... You made me laugh.. Good one mate !:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Hey - I got it in a matter of seconds.
The perspective of the driver who is parking in the space determines the orientation of the numbers.
I just wanted to take the piss a bit.

I like Noel's comment.....:)

·
Administrator
19,499 Posts
Hey - I got it in a matter of seconds.
The perspective of the driver who is parking in the space determines the orientation of the numbers.
I just wanted to take the piss a bit.

I like Noel's comment.....:)
I figured since both of you are from down under you would be naturally both be looking at it upside down..... :ahhh:

I wonder how our pre-school American children would do with that question....I don't have any to test it on.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
John......I didn't know you had any smart friends. :stickpoke:

:)

·
Registered
14,404 Posts
Dave;
for years there was a Korean Baptist Church around the corner.......I bet a bunch of people that they couldn't find a car in the Church lot with 3 good corners.....

I never lost :naughty::naughty::naughty:

that excluded new cars with paper plates

1 - 18 of 18 Posts