MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I stated in the wrong thread, I have a used Ti mid-pipe for an F4. It doesn't fit my 312R, so I'm guessing it's for a 1000R? I'll upload a pic soon, but I'm asking $100 + shipping to anywhere.

·
Registered
819 Posts
As I stated in the wrong thread, I have a used Ti mid-pipe for an F4. It doesn't fit my 312R, so I'm guessing it's for a 1000R? I'll upload a pic soon, but I'm asking $100 + shipping to anywhere.

Pretty sure the 1000 and 1078 use the same exhaust. At least the same mid-pipe. So that would leave only the 750 F4. If you measure the ID and OD of the piping that should clarify things fairly easily.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
No they don't, and yes they do.
we will have to sort this in the appropriate section, but, there's differences in headers, and the flanges on the 312RR tail pipes not fitting early mid-pipe flanges.

·
Registered
938 Posts

Is that a saw cut in the bottom leg of the lower Y?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No idea. It looks machined, honestly. I'll take a closer look in a bit and let you know.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup and yup.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts