MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tire pressure is everyone running? I have read the manual, but I'm wondering what conventional wisdom says.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Depends on the tires, and the type of riding you're doing, but I run 31/32 in my Pilot Powers.

·
Registered
473 Posts
run 2,5 front and 2,7 rear on Pirelli (supercorsa). Now will check the same pressure on corsaIII. Only after recovering my car accident last week.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
agusta01 said:
Maybe not Bar, 2.5 Bar = 36psi and 2.7 Bar = 39 psi...bit high!
yes it is high inded but it works fine.
The michelins work better at lower pressures.

Besides you can have a look at pzone pirelli web site where easily you find the apropriate tyre and pressure for your bike.

http://www.es.pirellimoto.com/tyres/fitment_chart/fitment.action?manifacturerID=103&modelID=F4+1000+Strade;+F4+Ago+1000+-+2004+(F5)&confirm=true&Conferma.x=32&Conferma.y=6

As I said havent tried the Corsa III yet because I had a car accident last week and will be "for maintenance" for some time now but will start with the recomended pressure from pirelli 2,5 bar and 2,7 bar.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
psst!!!... said:
yes it is high inded but it works fine.
The michelins work better at lower pressures.

Besides you can have a look at pzone pirelli web site where easily you find the apropriate tyre and pressure for your bike.

http://www.es.pirellimoto.com/tyres/fitment_chart/fitment.action?manifacturerID=103&modelID=F4+1000+Strade;+F4+Ago+1000+-+2004+(F5)&confirm=true&Conferma.x=32&Conferma.y=6

As I said havent tried the Corsa III yet because I had a car accident last week and will be "for maintenance" for some time now but will start with the recomended pressure from pirelli 2,5 bar and 2,7 bar.
Odd, but true, the screen on my 1000R says 33psi front and rear, the Pirelli web site says 36 front, 39 rear, thats hell of a difference

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Odd, but true, the screen on my 1000R says 33psi front and rear, the Pirelli web site says 36 front, 39 rear, thats hell of a difference
Just wondering. Why would both tires be the same pressure? Won't the rear generally be higher since it's larger and transfer the power to the ground?

Oh, I checked Perelli's USA site and it make no mention of the 36/39psi - but that sounds a bit high.

·
Registered
186 Posts
33 front / 36 rear BT020's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts