MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 2 years and 12000 miles, initial fuel mapping problems and on a couple occasions failing to start, which was not a good introduction to MV's
However since the last update it has been perfect and after each ride I have come home with a smile on my face.
But next week, it is time to say goodbye and it is leaving for pastures new :bawling::bawling:

There is however light at the end of the tunnel:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Registered
504 Posts
Bruce, I'm surprised you would sell the 675 for an 800. I'm sure the 800 is a bit nicer, but one usually takes a bath financially when trading so soon. And I can't believe the 800 is that much more powerful that you would need it for street usage.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
9 years ago I started riding again after a 43 year gap, there have been 6 bikes, starting with a CBF600, followed by CBF1000, CBR600RR, Fireblade, Daytona 675SE and the F3, each bike covering between 6000 and 10000 miles.

With 12000 on the F3, it is time for a change and bearing in mind the enjoyment that I have had, the only decision I could make was to stay with MV and try the 800.

Yes it has been a financial hit, but I am just about to buy the wife a new kitchen, so we are both very happy:):thewife::)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Well i hope you get a good deal on the next bike. Whatever it is you get enjoy it in good health and maybe you will see the light and buy a 1000 next haha. I hear the F3 800 is an awesome bike good choice, stay away from the naked bikes you find yourself walking funny after a while lollll.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Retaining the Steering damper, Corse Seat and of course the Zero One exhaust.

Making arrangements with R&G to fit a new tail tidy, rad guard and crash protectors, similar to that was fitted on the 675.

Tomorrows is :friday::)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts