MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an item for my MV Agusta F4 on ebay from this guy. He is in United Kingdom. The shipping was superfast. very good communication. When I opened the box, realized , it was not exactly what I expected. He apologized because I wasn't happy, and returned my full ammount of money(including shipping). I'm very happy to see that there are still very good and honest people out there. He got me as a custommer, and by the way, I'm ordering from him very soon again.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I recently bought an item for my MV Agusta F4 on ebay from this guy. He is in United Kingdom. The shipping was superfast. very good communication. When I opened the box, realized , it was not exactly what I expected. He apologized because I wasn't happy, and returned my full ammount of money(including shipping). I'm very happy to see that there are still very good and honest people out there. He got me as a custommer, and by the way, I'm ordering from him very soon again.
Great to hear Jorge, I have had the pleasure of dealing with Mark quite a few time's in the past, and he has always been very nice to deal with.
:yo:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I brought some bits from him just prior to Christmas and even at that busy time of the year the postage was fast, he also updated me all the way.
Great service.

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Mark at Timemachine is one of those rare people who on Ebay..I'd give him good feedback before I get the goods...and I have on many occasions. iIncluding many other parts I bought my F4 engine off him and what can I say but : )))

He makes good Tea too...

joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts