hokums;
how many mi/km?

that's not bad, look at any dry clutch Ducati

:drummer:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Noel....Mileage is close to 44000 miles.

Donsy....when I said 'clutch basket' it was the inside carrier I was talking about! If it's the six spring 750 version, I might be interested depending on how much it would be with shipping to the UK?

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Okay mate, I'll need some measurements from you, ID - OD, amount of teethe on the oil pump and crank shaft gears etc. Shipping would be cheap, I'll get the Boss Lady to work that out. Please email me or PM, whichever suits you best.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do, once I've managed to undo the center nut! Anybody got any tips?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At first my impact driver just wouldn't shift it!! Fresh battery later and off it came! PM on its way, thanks.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,164 Posts
Was it having rough engagement or making rattle noises? What was the symptom that prompted you to have a look.? Just curious......

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was it having rough engagement or making rattle noises? What was the symptom that prompted you to have a look.? Just curious......
Both of the above really, nothing major but it was obvious that something wasn't quite right!

Same clutch since new, last 30K plus miles that I've ridden so it was a very gradual change. I'm sure if someone else had ridden it 10k ago they would have noticed it straight away!

Regards
Andy

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Okay Andy, I have two inner baskets here, both 6 spring units, but I need a picture of the rear of the inner basket to be able to identify the correct one please, and some dimensions, you can have it for the price of postage, but I'd like to be sure I send you the right thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts