MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'm assuming that is insurance you're talking about Pigiolino. Mine costs £400 a year that's for what's called comprehesive cover here in Britain, which covers me for the full value of the bike should I crash it or it's stolen. :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
$2,900.00 / yearly. :bawling:

(aww...memories with the ducati :naughty: )

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
:naughty:
jskipper said:

Price of being 21 and owning an exotic sportsbike in southern California!!! :naughty: :naughty:

When I got my supra 12 years ago they quoted me $4800(Beverly Hills), I used my brother's address in San Bernardino, it went down to $2100. but I don't recommend doing that because(I was told) if you need to make a big claim, they will look for any reason to not pay...

Pay it with pride!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
jskipper said:

Youch! But, when riding the beauty, well worth it :shocker:

Do you use your motorcycles as your daily vehicle or do you have another car listed under the same insurance?

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Well... I'm paying 1200 euro a year. :bawling: And that with 75% discount due to no claim over the years.

·
Registered
438 Posts
admin said:
Youch! But, when riding the beauty, well worth it :shocker:

Do you use your motorcycles as your daily vehicle or do you have another car listed under the same insurance?
that is just for my bike insurance!! my car insurance is 345/month and my MV costs me 245/month. that is for 100k/300k/50k coverage. :bawling:

i dont use my MV for commuting, strictly for riding or pleasure. i bought my lexus last year brand new with 0 miles on it....and a year later i have put 48,000 miles on it (i drive a lot !!)

but you're right though its worth the insurance payments even just sitting in my garage!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
In Aus its about $750 per year...we can also nominate replacement value, that is to take into consideration aftermarket parts and modification.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
$300/yr full coverage incl. un&underinsured which some companies won't even offer in AZ due to over 50% of drivers being uninsured :cussing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
jskipper said:
that is just for my bike insurance!! my car insurance is 345/month and my MV costs me 245/month. that is for 100k/300k/50k coverage. :bawling:

i dont use my MV for commuting, strictly for riding or pleasure. i bought my lexus last year brand new with 0 miles on it....and a year later i have put 48,000 miles on it (i drive a lot !!)

but you're right though its worth the insurance payments even just sitting in my garage!
if I didn't read your bio already I would think you are a taxi driver!

·
Registered
438 Posts
odonata said:
if I didn't read your bio already I would think you are a taxi driver!
:laughing: :laughing: might as well be one. thats from driving to clients houses...showing clients homes for sale and taking clients out to dinner/lunch. my poor car has been through a lot this last year!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts